Break Free From Stress & Anxiety
MODULE 6 – “Should-ing”
How many times a day do you “should” on yourself? Learning to stop is vital for your wellbeing.
Grab your journal and answer the following questions:
Part 1 – Release the pressure:
- What expectations or SHOULDS do you have of yourself right now that are causing you to fall short?
- What can you choose to LET GO of right now?
Part 2 – Get clear on what you want:
- If money wasn’t a concern, what would your perfect life look like?
- In this life (above), what does your perfect Tuesday look like (map out the entire day in great detail)?
Part 2 – Reflect and take action:
- How did this exercise change your perspective on what’s really important right now?
- What’s one thing you can do TODAY that will get you one step closer to your perfect day?
You Have An Inner Tiger
Once It's Unleashed, Your Potential Is Limitless